Boasting of stylish interior evoking the delights of Nordic Summer and award-winning cuisine by celebrity chef Jaakko Sorsa, a visit at FINDS is both fun and relaxing experience.
Since the establishment at Lan Kwai Fong in 2004, FINDS remains to be one of the authentic Nordic restaurant in the entire Pearl River Delta. After 6 years as an iconic fixture in central, FINDS relocated to The Luxe Manor, a stylishly luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in 2010.
FINDS EXECUTIVE CHEF
Executive Chef Jaakko Sorsa
Inspired by the generous Nordic seasons, majority of the award winning cuisine features seasonal ingredients imported directly from Northern Europe, and complemented with original Nordic cooking techniques such as smoking, curing, pickling and fermenting.
FINDS SIGNATURE DISHES
Salmon Six Ways, Nordic Seafood Platter, House Smoked Salmon Fillet, Lamb Tenderloin, Daim Parfait Dessert
FINDS is like a family living room and is a pioneer of social dining. The interior evokes the delights of Nordic summer offering stylish and comfortable social environment that suits every mood, every day, every occasion.
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Best European Restaurant of Restaurant Week 2015 Summer
- Foodie Forks 2015 Chef of the Year
- Top 10 European Restaurant 2014 by WOM
- Bites of Distinction Award by Crave Magazine
- 100 Top Tables 2013 by South China Morning Post
- Foodie Forks 2013 Honourable Mention for the Chef of the Year
- TOP 30 restaurants of the Visitors’ Choice Dining Awards 2013
- Cordons Bleus 2012 (GHM) Recommendation Restaurant – Best European Cuisin
- 3rd place in Gourmet Master Chef Contest 2012
- The Best Main Dish in Gourmet Master Chef Contest 2012
- “Multisensory Mixology” molecular mixology book won 3rd place in Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2012
- 2nd place in Restaurant Week Hong Kong 2011
- 200 Best-Ever New Restaurants 2011 by Weekend Weekly
- One of the 25 World’s Best Hotspots by Conde Nast Traveler 2006
- Listed on Hong Kong and Macau’s Best Restaurants 2014 by Hong Kong Tatler